Nearly all displaced Syrians at the Nassib-Jaber crossing have left the Jordanian border and returned to Syria, Anders Pedersen, the United Nations resident and humanitarian coordinator in Jordan, said on Sunday, Reuters reported.
Rebels then handed some 275 square kilometres of territory near the border to regime forces without a fight, said Observatory chief Rami Abdel Rahman.
The Syrian Negotiations Commission (SNC) said Russian Federation refused that Syrian regime forces and Iran-backed fighters withdraw from captured areas in order to let displaced people evacuate to rebel-held territory in other parts of Syria, as was the case in Eastern Ghouta and Aleppo.
The border crossing had been under rebel control for more than three years.
Ibrahim al-Jabawi said the two sides were expected to hold talks this evening in the southern town of Bosra. In conversations with more than half a dozen rebel commanders, fighters and negotiators on Sunday and Monday, all said that despite the reconciliation deal, a sense of confusion and uncertainty hangs over Daraa.
Later, Abazeed told AFP talks would resume.
Israel has repeatedly said that it will not allow Iran to establish a foothold in Syria and has conducted numerous air raids over the past year targeting Iranian assets in Syria.
The movement of the vehicles indicated that the strategically important area, held for years by rebels, was now under the control of pro-Syrian government forces.
"Our comrades are taking part in planning and in directing operations", said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.
An Islamic State group affiliate, which holds a small pocket in the southwest of Daraa, is excluded from the deal.
Celebrities welcome LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers
Lillard may not be moved, but it would make sense for the Lakers to throw a fairly aggressive offer at Portland to see if they would consider it.
The regime assault on rebel-held areas in Daraa since June 19 had killed more than 160 civilians, the Observatory says.
However, Mr Assad set his sights on retaking them after defeating rebels in the Eastern Ghouta region outside the capital Damascus in April.
Weakened by a crushing government offensive backed by Russian Federation and abandoned by their USA allies, rebels in southern Syria found themselves compelled to accept yet another humiliating surrender deal that would see opposition fighters transported by buses to areas held by rebels in the country's north.
"The rebels, by leaving Daraa, would be losing one of their last strongholds in Syria", he added.
"This is to force rebels to return to negotiations".
The total number of people displaced by the offensive now stands at more than 320,000.
Global monitors said that more than 320,000 people have fled the attacks and have been forced to sleep in open spaces or makeshift shelters near the border. The non-state sanctioned move comes after months of increasing rhetoric from some political parties in the country keen to see refugees return to so-called "safe zones".
The Nasib crossing, in the southeastern countryside of Daraa, fell to the rebels in 2015 and returned under the army control on Friday following a two-week-long military campaign in Daraa.
Hezbollah affiliated Al Akbar newspaper reported over the weekend that the Iranian backed group would gather information on refugees in Lebanon to be shared with the Syrian regime.